Author: David Smith (Project Solution Ltd - Business Development Manager )
- Are you struggling with the numerous manual steps for archiving completed projects and associated SharePoint Workspaces?
- If you are using categories to hide/deny projects? what about access to important project artefacts?
- Wasting too much time and effort when you could be focusing on other key areas of your business?
- Are you experiencing system performance issues as result of amount of data/structure of data? Is this affecting adoption of EPM/SharePoint?
Want EPM Project Archive & Recovery processes to be completely automated? Want a simple solution that aligns with your Work/Project Management business processes? Payback within approximately 1year?
Microsoft EPM ARS 2007/2010 is one of the Business productivity add-on solutions/tools for Microsoft EPM/SharePoint which completely automates the entire process for Archiving and Recovery. simple and ease to use.
- Make the most of your existing investments in Microsoft EPM/SharePoint.
- Helps improve adoption of the overall Microsoft EPM/SharePoint Solution.
- Manage complete project life cycle including archiving completed projects.
- End-user self-service capability for archiving & recovery without losing access to associated project workspaces/artefacts.
- Improve system performance by keeping live data streamlined.
Check out the demonstration video below and find out more!!
April 2011 is going to an exciting month for all of us here in UK. We have the Easter break and the Royal Wedding on 29th April to look forward to. The whole nation will be celebrating. We at Project Solution will be participating by offering a massive 25% discount and FREE lifetime technical support and maintenance (including upgrades for 2010) for all our Business productivity add-on solutions/tools, on all orders during the month of April 2011, including ARS. Offer valid until mid night 30th April. Contact us today on +44 (0) 1223 597 940 or email@example.com quoting eCode ‘April2011’.