Intended Audience/Role: PMs, PMO and EPM/SharePoint 2010 Administrators
Eager to upgrade to Microsoft EPM/SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 1, but afraid of breaking something in the process?
Join veteran Microsoft EPM consultant, PJ Mistry, for this FREE 1.5 hour webinar discussing the ins and outs of Service Pack1. PJ will discuss how this will impact you if you are an existing user and thinking about upgrading and also the mystery behind the patching process. In this webinar, you will learn;
1. The key fixes and enhancements include in SP1.
2. Practical things you should consider and have in place before taking the leap towards patching.
3. Approach and best practices for patching your EPM/SharePoint environment. Applies to Service Packs and Cumulative Updates.
There are many myths and some uncertainty about how best to implement software updates for EPM/SharePoint. Attending this webinar will bring you a step closer to the light at the end of the tunnel.
Register for Webinars
- Date: Tue, November 29, 2011 @ 17:00 (BST)
- Register: http://www.mpug.com/Lists/Event%20Calendar/DispForm.aspx?ID=543&Source=http://www.mpug.com/Lists/Event%2520Calendar/Calendar.aspx
About the Presenter
PJ Mistry is the Director of Projects at Project Solution Ltd, based in Cambridge, United Kingdom. He is an avid evangelist of Microsoft SharePoint and Enterprise Project Management (EPM) with over 12 years hands-on field experience. His achievements include 10,000 user rollout of EPM and integration with SAP. His technical expertise has been a key ingredient in the development of some of the add-ons that fill the key gaps in the out-of-box offering/ capability of Microsoft SharePoint & EPM. To learn more visit: www.EPMAPPStore.com. Contact him at: PJ@ProjectSolution.com. Follow him on Twitter @EPMSolution or blog www.EPMGuy.com.