Applies: Project Server 2007, 2010, 2013 OLAP Reporting
This post will guide you to create a custom column in OLAP cube report;
1. Once you have configured OLAP and have created pivot table. Click on MDX Calculate Measures (Analyze >> Calculations >> OLAP Tools >> MDX Calculate Measures)
Figure 1 Showing MDX Calculated Measures
2. In New Calculated Measure window.
· Enter Name of measure i.e. name of calculated field.
· Select the field to be used from “Fields and Items” tab.
· Click on “Insert”. Selected field will be displayed in White area under “MDX” label apply appropriate formulation.
· Select appropriate group from “Measure Group”
· To verify MDX click on “Test MDX”.
· Click on Ok.
Figure 2 Creating MDX Calculated Measures
3. Above newly added Measure one can find in Pivot Table field listing under a group selected during above step.
Figure3: Showing newly added Measure in PivotTable fields
4. Click on check box next to field to add field to Pivot Table.