Below are some of the Business Productivity Add-on tools to help you get the most out of your Microsoft EPM & SharePoint Solutions.
EPM Archive & Recovery Solution (ARS)
- Admin tools to mass archive and recover projects and associated workspaces.
- End-User tools for self-service archive of own projects and recovery, if required.
- Continued access to project artefacts in workspace even after archiving.
Personal Backup and Recovery (PBR)
- End-user tool for self-service backup of own live project prior to undertaking major changes or doing what-if-Analysis.
- Continued access to project workspace.
- End-user ability to restore any of personal backups following finalisation of Analysis.
Auto Save Project Copies to SharePoint
- Project Professional add-on for automatically saving copy of live project to associated SharePoint Workspace.
- Compare current state of live project with earlier saved copies e.g. Monthly forecasts.
- Ideal for management of critical projects.
EPM Resource Rate Replicator
- Reduce Administration by simply changing the rate structure for one Template/Generic skill Resource and automatically applying to Group of Resources of similar skill/attribute.
- Ideal for Resource Managers who are responsible for maintaining resource rate structures for their skill group.
Timephased Usage Data Export to Excel
- Export Resource Usage Data from Project.
- Export Task Usage Data from Project.
- Export Resource Rate Profile from Project.
- Easily export to Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
- Export data similar to MSP Usage views.
EPM Resource Overallocation Alerts
- Proactively monitor your Enterprise Resources’ demands in EPM by receiving alerts & notifications if overallocated.
- Get more done, manage by exception.
- Ideal for Resource Managers where demand management is critical.